Cadano Cargo Transport Services, Inc. (CCTSI),is a Philippine corporation primarily engaged in the business of domestic and international freight forwarding by air and sea. We have also partnered with licensed customs brokers in the Philippines for total logistics services.
CCTSI received its accreditation and registration from:
. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
. Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
. Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
. Bureau of Customs (BOC)
. Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
. Chamber of Customs Brokers Inc. (CCBI)
. Philippine Exporters Confederation Inc. (PHILEXPORT)
. Confederation Truckers Association of the Philippines (CTAP)
. Federation of Accredited Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders (FACFOB)
. Directories Philippines Corporation (DPC)
. Philippines Shippers Bureau (PSB)
. Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB)
CCTSI proudly maintains a roster of regular clients that deal with various items such as, among others, pharmaceutical products, medical devices, mining equipment, All-Terrain Vehicles, Motor Vehicles, handling project cargo and personal effects.
CCTSI is a dynamic and innovative logistics provider with global partners and affiliates that render full-scale services to its international clients, backed by fifteen (15) years of extensive experience in the fields of International/Domestic freight forwarding, Customs brokerage, packing/Crating, Project cargo, Warehousing and distribution.
By developing a complete understanding of your business, CCTSI will help you strengthen your competitive edge and profitability by responding to your needs beyond expectation. We have set ourselves apart from the competition by offering the best services at the most competitive rates, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. CCTSI is effective, efficient, reliable, and trust-worthy. Our primary goal is to provide worldwide outstanding services!
* Freight services for all import & export of cargo or container (sea FCL/LCL & Air Cargo)
* Customs clearing, including Door to Door delivery of personal Effects of Returning resident, Expat, and Consular Offices.
* Processing of Tax Exemption papers from Department of Finance, and Processing of accreditation with the Bureau of Customs for New Importer and Exporter
* Customs and Tariff Consultancy.
* Storage, packing, labelling, crating, processing, warehousing & distribution.
* Ocean Bill of Lading and export documentation preparation in accordance with clients and/or Letter of Credit requirements and securing some Government clearances for regulated importation.